Sunday, January 19, 2014

HELLO Television Audiences!

WELCOME to the PREMIERE location to find information concerning experiences relating to television show tapings happening in or around Los Angeles, California.

Okay, that was a bit dramatic. Truth be told, I don't have ALL the information about ALL the tv tapings but I'm more than happy to tell you about my experiences being a part of the studio audience or witnessing filming in the area.

Let me introduce myself: My name is Michelle, I'm 35 years young and I've just moved to California. I'm the wife to a member of the U.S. Navy and home is wherever the military sends us. For the next few years, we are VERY happy to call the Los Angeles area our home and plan to make the most of it. A few years ago, we were residing on the beautiful island of Oahu when LOST was filming its last 2 seasons. We had a fantastic time scouting the filming locations out and providing spoiler alerts to our friends and family (much to their dismay) and we look forward to all that Hollywood and L.A. has to offer!

This is me!


I'm a huge fan of pop culture and television/movies. I attended Comic-Con International last year and had a blast seeing all the fans and being a part of the panels. Here I am now, living just outside of L.A. and have the opportunity to become a part of the audience for quite a bit of shows! *SHRIEK!*

So now, without further ado, let's get this party started.

Scene 12a, take 2 and ACTION!


No comments:

Post a Comment